TURN UP THE VOLUME’S KNOCKOUT TRACKS For March 2020…
Killer tracks of the month…
Eleven standout tracks played on repeat in March!
A heated mix of flaming rippers and glowing grooves
energizing all of my senses and limbs this past month!
Here’s Turn Up The Volume‘s Knockout March Team!
1. No Rock Save In Roll by CORNERSHOP (Northern London)
This sickly sticky earworm will put a big smile on your face! Welcome back Cornershop!
2. ‘Ponytail’ by PINS (Manchester, UK)
Hot disco banger that should be played in all discotheques around the globe. Dance fever!
3. ‘Home Thru Hell’ by DEAP LIPS (California, US)
The Flaming Lips + Deap Vally = Utterly Cool Yamaha Magic
4. ‘Vicious Little Sister’ by THE MEDICINE DOLLS (Cape Town)
Unquestionably one of the blowup singles of the year! The Medicine Dolls rule!
5. ‘Luminescence’ by THE HIDEAWAYS (Bristol, UK)
This burning sledgehammer’s riff is TITANIC! Kick-ass stroke! Hells bells!
6. ‘Cause Effect’ by SINKA (Watford, UK)
High-powered blast fueled by crazed guitars, banging percussion and racy vocals. Yeah!
7. ‘Somebody Else’ by PLASTIC SUN (UK)
Melodious swagger bringing stone rock icons Queens Of The Stone Age to mind. Top-notch!
8. ‘Louder’ by TWIST HELIX (Newcastle, UK)
A swirling electro pop stunner with sassy synths and stunning vocals. Bingo!
9. ‘Lungs’ by THE MIGHTY ORCHID KING (St.Albans, UK)
A retro psych vibe with a revitalizing, stimulating and spiritual impact. Save the trees!
10. ‘TheWorldIsClosingDown’ by TV COMA (St. Albans, UK)
A catchy apocalyptic psych pop humdinger. Witty, satirical and pungent.
11. ‘Harbor Me’ by AUDRI (Belgium)
Starry-eyed vocals, clapping flamenco hands and glimmering guitars. A trippy beauty!
All knockout tracks
together on Spotify…
See you next month, music junkies…