Best eleven knockout tracks on repeat this past month…
A swirling fusion of rhapsodic rippers and cool crackerjacks,
that activated our bloodstream and our limbs this past month!
Here’s Turn Up The Volume‘s Knockout November Team!
1. ‘I’m The Man’ by JEHNNY BETH
Banging drums filled electro smack that makes you want to feel, not think…
2. ‘LA Vampire’ by BLITZ VEGA (UK)
A buzzing guitar-driven stunner with a glam touch, a dazzling chorus, and a vital roll.
3. ‘Falter’ by EMPTY FRIEND (London, UK)
A thunderous motherrocker of a jackhammer fulminating viciously like a voracious beast.
4. ‘Losing’ by BLACK MONSOON (The Netherlands)
A roaring steamroller fueled by maniacal riffs, weighty drums/bass, and raging vocals.
5. ‘Civilians’ by deux furieuses (London, UK)
One of the most poignant outbursts from their new album ‘My War Is Your War’…
6. ‘Virgin Soul’ by WINDSHAKE (Swansea, UK)
A stomping ripper with a swaggering boogie-woogie blues groove. Hell yeah!
7. ‘Sonic Difference’ by RUBBER VELVET (Wales)
A guitar loaded stonker that glows and flames resistlessly, with an infectious chorus. Top!
8.’Hollow Spheres’ by TALKBOY (Leeds, UK)
Solid gold pop excellence reminding me of Arcade Fire‘s driving pithiness and vocal vivacity.
9. ‘Comfort Fools’ by RAVELLAS (Wigan, UK)
A hot-blooded and burning mid-tempo rocker with a monumental chorus to scream along.
10. ‘Electric Dreams of Tokyo’ by WHITE ELEPHANT ORCHESTRA (Los Angeles, US)
Swirling vibe, festive elation, ecstatic electro tune! Get up and shake your hips…
11. ‘Matador’ by THE HOWLERS (London, UK)
Flashing guitar-driven rocker with an overall spellbinding resonance. Flaming stroke!…
All 11 together on Spotify…