This past month’s best…
Eleven Knockout Tracks on repeat this past month!
A mesmerizing mix of crushing corkers and cool cuts.
Here’s Turn Up The Volume‘s Knockout June Team!
1. ‘Made With Hate’ by PROPHETS OF RAGE (US)
Super group, super blow-up, super rap chant, super score…
2. ‘Shoulderblades’ by GIRL BAND (Ireland)
The Irish noise engine is back with ear-splitting, bass booming pounding. Shocking stuff…
3. ‘Hollow Thing’ by LIFE (Hull, UK)
Lifelike energy and indefatigable self-belief turned into adrenalized electricity. Top smack!
4. ‘Shifting Shape’ by HAVVK (London/Berlin)
Fierce eruption tackling the inhuman pressure to look how society expects you to look like
5. ‘The Desert’ by WHERE WE SLEEP (London, UK)
Intoxicating swagger, sensuous vocals, cutting atmosphere, sticky chorus. Boss stroke!
6. ‘IIII’ by FÖLLAKZOID (Chile)
Darkwave psych force returns with an enigmatic and mind-boggling electro marathon…
7. ‘Red Mirror’ by MECHANIMAL (Athens, Greece)
Droning synths beats that will make your body move in mysterious ways. Magnetic trip…
8. ‘Orange County’ by WILD MERCURY (Montreal, Canada)
Boosting banger bouncing up & down, going slow & fast, hopping from left to right & back
9. ‘On Graveyard Hill’ by PIXIES (Boston, US)
Catchy cemetery noise rock. Yep, Pixies are back kicking ass…
10. ‘Colours’ by SHYBITS (Berlin)
A 21st century shoegazing Beach Boys And One Girl trio causing swirling waves…
11. ‘Letters’ by THE LVE (Belgium)
Delightful guitar pop humdinger about being yourself and staying that way…