This past month’s best…
Eleven Knockout Tracks on repeat this past month!
A tasty cocktail of rollicking rippers and first-rate cuts.
Here’s Turn Up The Volume‘s Knockout April Team!
2. ‘Covered In Filth’ by THE MEDICINE DOLLS (Capetown, South Africa)
Raw rollicking rockabilly riffs with waggish bubblegum ooh-la-la’s. Filthy score!
3. ‘Don’t’ by MILLIONAIRE (Belgium)
An ominous funky smack fueled by a mighty disco stomp. Hell yeah!…
4. ‘Candy’ by FALLING MAN (Belgium)
An enigmatic painkiller for spooky midnight hours. It will keep you sane. Maybe…
5. ‘Stay Where You Stand’ by THE RINGARDS (London, UK)
Jangly guitars, ace pace, poppy synths and a scream/sing/hum along chorus. Top!
8. ‘6.30‘ by SUPER PARADISE (London,UK)
When blitzkrieg guitars, echoing vocals and flashy synths meet. A bang-up roller coaster!
9. ‘Who’s Been Having You Over’ by PETER DOHERTY & THE PUTA MADRES
Snappy garage stomper with sharp-edged guitar licks and Doherty‘s characteristic vox…
10. ‘Prozac Spaceman’ by FAUX CO. (Chicago, US)
This delightful humdinger will dance in your head for some time after one spin…
11. ‘Parabole’ by TURQUOISE (Bruxelles, Belgique)
Sensuous French vocals, glimmering guitars and New Order‘s blue dynamics. Magnifique!…