This past month’s best…
Eleven Knockout Tracks on repeat this past month!
A hot cocktail of rip-roaring rippers and cracking cuts.
Here’s Turn Up The Volume‘s Knockout May Team!
1. ‘Gacked On Anger’ by AMYL AND THE SNIFFERS (Melbourne, Australia)
Ignore the fake news. Rock and roll is not dead!! These sweaty Aussies are the living proof.
4. ‘Meat Week’ by BROKEN BABY (L.A. CA, US)
Loud and crystal clear tirade bottled in a motorik bass/drum beat pushed groove. Yeah!
5. ‘Calm Down Aka I Should Not Be Alone’ by EZRA FURMAN (Evanston, IL, US)
A totally not-calm corker, full of peppy vivacity and fervent emotion from upcoming LP.
7. ‘Shake It‘ by FERAL FIVE (East London, UK)
Tremendous racy electro killer with an instant impact on your hips, feet and mind…
8. ‘The Joker’ by THE STONE BIRDS (Portsmouth, UK)
From a slow-burning torch to a droning steamroller with attitude and swagger. Score!
10. ‘Little Romance’ by ECHOTAPE (South England)
Ecstatic tonality, effervescent flow, bang-up vocals, and an exuberant chorus. Top!
11. ‘Hesitate’ by SOCIAL STATION (Washington D.C., US)
Warm synths, infectious percussion, pulsating bass, and dreamy vocals. Melancholic gem!