This past month’s best…
Eleven Knockout Tracks on repeat this past month!
A tasty cocktail of roaring rippers and sassy strokes.
Here’s Turn Up The Volume‘s Knockout July Team!
1. ‘Letter Never Sent’ by MARK LANEGAN BAND (Washington, US)
The man’s vox never sounded so bright, so un-dark and peppy. This is a swirling
score from his band’s upcoming album ‘Somebody’s Knocking‘, out in October.
2. ‘Better To Know’ by PALM GHOSTS (Nahville, US)
Driving beat, exuberant flow, sparky guitars, punchy chorus. Guitar pop at its very best.
4. ‘Wizard’ by BATZ (Melbourne, AUS)
Bang-up crackerjack with an instant impact that will make you dance your ass off! Hot hit!
5. ‘Year Of Rage’ by deux furieuses (London, UK)
Open windows & doors, turn up the decibels and play this thumping manifesto LOUD!
6. ‘Too Much Money’ by AUTOMATIC (L.A., CA, US)
This ongoing addictive ripper cuts like a Swiss knife. Speedy, magnetic and puzzling. Bingo!
7. ‘She’s Fine’ by THE RED FUZE (Sweden)
From the get-go this infectious corker will infiltrate your inner stereo system. Stellar drive.
8. ‘Let It Out’ by KATH & THE KICKS (Leeds, UK)
Pounding panache, exotic sounding strings & vibrant chorus. Result: irresistible swagger!
10. ‘The Highway Again’ by REMINGTON SUPER 60 (Norway)
Sonic daydream bringing VU and Stereolab‘s moony moments to mind. Starry-eyed beauty!
11. ‘Sleepwalk Reverie’ by JINDALEE (Toronto, Canada)
A soothing, soulful and sensuous electronic beauty. Tempting and alluring musing. Top!
See/hear you next month, music junkies…