The best of the past month…
A swirling fusion of rhapsodic rippers and cool crackerjacks,
that activated my bloodstream and my limbs this past month!
Turn Up The Volume‘s 10 Knockout Tracks for January!
3. ‘What Can I Say’ by GIANTS OF JERICHO (Australia)
What a glorious stunner! A rousing wake-up call to celebrate each and every day you live.
The band’s debut single from upcoming EP ‘The Fuss And The Feud‘.
5. ‘Exhale’ by VVYNN (Belgium)
A tower of a song reminding me of PJ Harvey’s electric intensity and spine-tingling voice.
One of the two new singles the band recently shared. Here’s the other song ‘Moaning‘.
7. ‘Brain Suck’ by SHADE (Canada)
A red-hot punk ‘n’ roll steamroller with a buzzing turbulence and a sassy swagger…
8. ‘Text Me Back (Chirpse Degree Burns) by DREAM NAILS (London, UK)
Who needs a Bikini Kill reunion when you have Dream Nails now! Text them!….
9. ‘Walls Between Us’ by KATH & THE KICKS (Leeds, UK)
A dynamite stroke about human communication. A kick-ass flare-up with fervent vocals.
All 10 Knockouts together on Spotify
See/hear you next month…